Rope Access Specialists - Confined Space access
Rope Task Limited are a full IRATA Member Company specialising in the provision of a professional rope access and confined space service to the UK.
rope access - specialist services
Rope Task are a UK based, full IRATA member company, specialising in the provision of rope access and working at height contracting to the UK.
Our specialist rope access services include:
- technical rope access specialist services
- Confined space services
- Confined space rescue
- sign and banner installation using rope access
- rope access for wind turbines
- rope access industrial cleaning
- installation of netting solutions
- glazing replacement using abseil and rope access
- work at height supervision and rescue services
- rope access rigging and lifting
- abseil window cleaning
- Kee Safety fall protection equipment install
- abseil pest control services
- rope access safety eyebolt installation services
- safety eyebolt testing
- rope access painting
Rope Task are an audited IRATA Full Member Company that have approved rope access work procedures and also comply with the IRATA International Code of Practice (IRATA ICOP.)
We will supply the following on all of our work sites:
- IRATA Trained and audited workforce
- IRATA level 3 supervisor on all sites at all times
- Insurance specific for rope access activities
- Documented company rope access procedures
- Audited procedures that comply with the IRATA ICOP
- Documented evidence of equipment inspection
- Trade specific rope access teams
- Competent inspectors of rope access equipment
- Site specific risk assessment and method statement
- Evidence of experience of members of the rope access team - Log books showing the number of rope access hours worked
- NEBOSH trained rope access manager
To guarantee a safe and professional rope access service then contact Rope Task and be safe in the knowledge that we are leaders in the provision of quality rope access services.
IRATA rope access teams?
Are you using rope access teams on your building at present? Are they IRATA trained? Are they being supervised by an IRATA level 3 at all times? Are they complying with the IRATA ICOP? Do they supply detailed inspection records for all rope access equipment? Have they got the correct insurance?
Many companies send their operatives on IRATA training courses, get the IRATA certification but then ignore that these operatives need correct supervision. Without an IRATA level 3 supervisor on site rope access teams are not supervised properly. Check that the company displays the IRATA logo that contains the member companies individual number. The only way to guarantee that your rope access service is safe and professional is to use an IRATA member company. Rope Task IRATA member number 8030.
Rope Task specialise in Rope Access for the West Midlands, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leicester, Bristol and the whole of the UK.