Permanent roof walkway solution
Kee Walk® provides a safe, anti-slip, level walkway for anyone who needs to access a roof in the course of their work. It provides a clear demarcation route which protects the roof surface from unnecessary damage and uniformly distributes the pedestrian load across its surface.
Kee Walk® is designed for modern roof types including trapezoidal profile composite or built up and standing seam metal roofs. It can be used on flat, barrel and sloping roofs, with steps and a traverse option allowing access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35 degrees. The product complies with the test requirements of EN 516:2006.
- Clear on-roof demarcation to prevent roof surface being damaged
- Designed for modern roof types including trapezoidal, profile, composite or built up and standing seam metal roofs
- Flexible, modular roof walkway system adaptable to changing roof angles from 0 to 35 degrees; fully adjustable on site
- Standard parts available from stock
- Modules supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections
- Steps and a traverse option available
- Nylon treads with enhanced slip resistance ensure Kee Walk® is secure under foot
- Easy to install and cost effective roof walkway safety solution
Ease of installation
Kee Walk® is offered in standard modules, which can be supplied ex-stock for rapid installation on vitually any rooftop project. The modules are supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections to suit the requirements of different roofs. These lightweight modules are constructed from glass reinforced nylon treads attached to aluminium support beams that are fixed to the roof surface.
Steps and a traverse option, complete with an adjustable hinge, enable Kee Walk® to be added to roof configurations from 0 to 35 degrees. The installer can easily set the angle of the steps, by removing the locating bolt in the hinge, adjusting the angle and replacing the bolt at the desired point on the hinge. No bespoke parts are required.
Setting roof top safety standards
- Compliant with the test requirements of EN 516:2006 Class 1-C (Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps)
- Slip resistance compliant to British Standard BS 4592
- Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
Learn More about Rope Task Ltd's Services